Meet Melissa Lenberg, owner and founder of Citrine Natural Beauty Bar in Phoenix, Arizona. Citrine strives to always carry the latest and best in all natural and clean beauty products. Citrine takes the guess work out of cleaning up your beauty products, carrying only the best of the best. In Melissa’s episode of Unreasonable Enthusiasm, she shared with me that doing her skincare routine is what truly keeps her feeling her best; it is what helps keep her feeling centered while adjusting to motherhood and running a thriving business.
I of course had to know the details on her own skincare routine! While she said it changes often I’ve linked below the products in her current routine. Keep in mind, what works for Melissa may not be what works best for your skin type so I highly suggest stopping by Citrine for a consultation or taking advantage of their brand new virtual consultation!
I have been a fan of Citrine Natural Beauty Bar for a few years now, you can click here to read my thoughts on a few Tata Harper Skincare products I’ve tried.
Melissa’s Current Skincare Routine | Click To Shop
- Double Cleanse | Morning & Night with Patyka Remarkable Oil Cleansing Oil & Patyka Cleansing Perfection Foam
- Toner | Agent Nateur Holi (Water) Pearl and Rose Hyaluronic Toner
- Vitamin C | Holi (C) Youth Skin Refining Face Vitamines
- Oil | May Lindstrom The Youth Dew
- Facial Cupping | Skin Gym Face Cupping Set
- Serum | At Night Tata Harper Concentrated Brightening Serum
- Eye Cream | Tata Harper Restorative Eye Cream or Pai Echium & Argan Gentle Eye Cream